Terms and Conditions:
- A. The minimum order is $50.00 all orders less than the minimum amount will be subject to a $15.00 surcharge.
- B. All prices are subject to change without notice and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
LTL Bill of Lading receipt notes such at time of delivery from recipient. Please count the total number of cartons received and that it matches the number of cartons stated on the LTL Bill of Lading receipt. Turkey Creek Trading Company will not be responsible for any shortages or damages if LTL Bill of Lading is signed for without notations of such.
- A. No merchandise older than three (3) months from the date of purchase can be returned.
- B. All returns are subject t o a 20% restocking fee.
- C. All returns must include a copy of the original invoice indicating the items returned and the reason(s) for the return.
- D. Freight cost for all returns is the responsibility of the customer. Turkey Creek Trading Company will not be liable for inbound freight. Freight damages must be reported with two (2) business days. Please have the damaged product in its original box sealed and ready for pickup by the carrier. Upon carrier inspection, Turkey Creek Trading Company will issue a replacement or credit.
- E. Upon receipt and inspection of defective merchandise, the dealer will receive either an identical replacement or credit to their account only if there is a manufacturer’s defect.
- F. All defective items returned without original packaging must include all accessories and parts to be accepted for credit. Defective merchandise that is misused will be discarded and no credit will be issued.
- G. Credit for approved returned merchandise will be posted to the customers account within twenty (20) business days from the day we receive and inspect the merchandise. No checks will be issued to the customer. For merchandise paid by credit card, customer will receive a credit posted to the original credit card.
- H. Shortages must be reported within three (3) business days of receiving the order, otherwise the order will be considered complete. If Turkey Creek Trading Company inspection confirms there is a shortage, a credit or replacement will be issued otherwise questionable shortage claims will not be honored.
- I. LTL shortages must be noted on the Bill of Lading, if the shortage is not noted, Turkey Creek Trading Company will not be able to honor the claim.
Release, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement:
By purchasing any item sold by Turkey Creek Trading Company, the buyer expressly warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item. It shall be the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws governing the sale of any items listed, illustrated or sold. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Turkey Creek Trading Company for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, or use of the item in violation of applicable Federal, State, and Local Laws or regulations.
Turkey Creek Trading Company | 15 Azar Ct, Baltimore MD 21227
Tel: (800)309-0069 or (410) 368-8307/8308| Fax: (410) 368-8309